Pages

Monday 7 March 2011

Andy: Coming Out/Advice

I haven't come out yet to anyone "real" (only BGIOKers) so I don't have a story besides a very, very short one: One night I felt really confident etc and back then my sister and I told each other all the gossip and stuff. So I decided to tell her that I was gay. She did not take it well, she started panicking like "bottom of the social ladder here I come!". I was not pleased. I thought that I could trust her! Evidently not, so came up with a quick brilliant plan on the spot. I made sure that she was as freaked out as she could get and then "GOTCHA!!" and she was all "phew" but still mad at me. So that's the story of how I came out and uncame out. The closet is much too fluffy and warm. Looking back that story is kinda short kinda not. My advice for you; don't come out until you're ready, have someone you can trust and have a back up plan in case things go wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment